The Belt and Road Summit will explore the tremendous potential of the economies along with Belt and Road. It will also provide in-depth insight into Hong Kong's unique role which helps companies unlock the massive opportunities offered by the initiative.
This Summit offers an excellent platform for business leaders and officials to exchange ideas and explore prospects of collaborations.
The Belt and Road Initiative refers to the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, a significant development strategy launched by the Chinese government with the intention of promoting economic co-operation among countries along the proposed Belt and Road routes. The Initiative has been designed to enhance the orderly free-flow of economic factors and the efficient allocation of resources. it is also intended to further market integration and create a regional economic co-operation framework of benefit to all, offering numerous new business opportunities to companies around the world.
For more detailed information about the Summit, and access to reduced ticket prices for members, please click here.
This conference will include:
- 40+ prominent international speakers
- 2400+ distinguished government officials
- Business leaders from 48 countries and regions
- 60 delegations
- 40+ exhibitors
- 160+ supporting organizations
Who should attend?
- Banking and Financial Services Bankers, financiers, fund managers, assets management professionals, private equity managers, etc.
- Bankers, financiers, fund managers, assets management professionals, private equity managers, etc.
- Logistics and Maritime Services
- Owners and operators of railways, terminals, ports, airlines, shipping companies; freight forwarders, third party logistics service providers, etc.
- Professional Services
- Lawyers, accountants, business management consultants, experts in arbitration and dispute settlement, etc.
- Infrastructure Development
- Developers, engineers, surveyors, architects, landscape architects, town planners, contractors, etc.
- Cross-Border Investment
- Heads of sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, corporates’ decision makers, CFOs and finance directors of conglomerates, etc.
- International Trade and Manufacturing
- Supply chain management professionals, owners and operators of industrial zones, industrialists, traders, etc.
- Governments and Institutions
- senior officials in charge of economic development and regional co-operation; representatives from finance and commerce ministries, trade and investment promotion agencies; heads of think tanks, academic scholars and researchers, etc.